Hey DeepLens fans!
In case you forgot your SSH password initially set up up for your DeepLens like I did, sad face. Here are a few steps that I compiled from different resources, proven to be working.
Items to prepare before you proceed:
- usb keyboard
- micro hdmi to hdmi cable
- monitor with hdmi input
Steps to follow:
- press ESC key until bios screen comes up
- select continue and hit enter
- press ESC once (important step!), then select the SECOND option with “recovery mode” at the end
4. select root shell and press enter
5. type in the following commands
mount -rw -o remount /
6. follow the prompts to reset the password for that user
7. press ctrl+d
8. continue with booting the device or reboot